Cincinnati TOPSoccer is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization relying on season fees and donations to cover the cost of three seasons and the largest special needs soccer tournament in the country.
Remember, we have no paid staff – all funds go towards operating costs of the league and all donations are tax deductible!
Donations are accepted through the registration system
Donations are accepted via your paypal account
Make checks payable to Cincinnati TOPSoccer
5081 Cox Smith Road
Mason OH 45040
Please associate your Amazon account and your Kroger Plus card with Cincinnati TOPSoccer.
It doesn't cost you anything but both companies give a portion of your spend back to us!
Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ch/02-0752420. Associate your Amazon account with us and every time you shop (using smile.amazon.com) they donate a percentage portion to us. (does not increase your cost/spend)
· Log on to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
· You may need to register if you’ve never logged in here before
· Scroll to the bottom of the account page and select Edit or Enroll under Community Rewards
· Search for ‘Cincinnati Top Soccer’ or our NPO# UW601
· Select Cincinnati Top Soccer #UW601
· Click Enroll!
If you need to find or sign up for a Kroger Plus # or need help associating your card with us, call 800-576-4377, select option 3. They will assist you.