See below for game day details:
- Please see attached map of fields for tomorrow's game.
- Dribblers (ages 4 – 7ish) and Shooters (ages 7 – 12ish) are to the far left as you're looking at the fields.
- Wings (ages 12 – 15ish) are on the far right
- Kickers (16ish and older) are in the middle on our two largest fields.
- Please park near your player’s field
- Please save parking by the wheelchair fields on the parking lot for those players.
- Please arrive no later than 3:45
- Find your field and checking with your coach
- Players do NOT need to bring a ball on game day
- Players wear their uniforms
- Bring water for your player and yourself
- TOPSoccer game format is Small Sided
- Not all players will play at the same time
- Players will sub in and out to keep the safest number of players on the field at any one time
- Coaches will ensure that all players get even playing time
- Parents and spectators are expected to maintain a positive and encouraging attitude at all times
- We are not a competition league
- Angry or overly competitive attitudes should be left at home
- Our goal is to field safe, fair and even matchups
- It is NOT our goal to keep friends together at the expense of a fair game
- We match players/teams by ability to the greatest extent possible
- Depending on numbers we may ask some players to join the opposing team to facilitate a fair and even game
- Remain positive and flexible
- The first game is always hectic as players find field and coaches determine optimal team configurations.
- Have Fun!
- Your positive and happy attitude will be reflected in your players.